Thursday, August 30, 2007

Welcome to the Blog

Welcome to the blog of the 2007 World Summit Awards for the top in Global E-Content!

My name is Xenia Maren Menzies and I will be your recorder for the next two weeks. I've been an intern at the International Center for New Media in Salzburg, Austria for the last three weeks helping the good people who organized this event get everything ready for this conference. As a Romanian-born Canadian student working in Austria this summer, I was chosen to be sort of an international insider voice for the event. I'd love to hear what you think as comments or feedback directly to me.

We'll be inviting guest bloggers and getting clips from the conference throughout, as well as daily updates of what everyone is doing. I'll start with preparations up until now and go through until the Summit starting on September 8th.

No comments: